|Material||Manufacture from High strength aluminum alloy 6061A and Alloy 7060.|
|Working Pressure||126 Bar, 139 Bar, 150 Bar And 200 Bar.|
|Working Capacity||0.495 ml W.c To 50 Ltr W.c.|
|Threads||ISO 11363 Part II IS 3224 1-125, 12UNF, 750-16 UNF 25E Thread & other threads available as per req|
|Markings||As per International Standard. Additional marking available upon request.|
|Graphics||Logos or labels available upon request|
Usefullness Of Oxygen Cylinder In Ambulance
It is essential for an ambulance to be equipped with life saving device like aluminium oxygen cylinders.Today, people who regularly use oxygen, the cylinder is heavy, immovable, rusted, not easy to operate this makes the patients to be confined to their bed. The shape of traditional cylinder, the valve system, regulator, the tubing of oxygen delivery assembly and maintenance makes life of user unimaginably complex and inconvenient. Other option than traditional cylinder available is oxygen concentrator but it is beyond the reach of middle class due to its cost and maintenance. At the time of emergency one cannot even think of having oxygen available until ambulance arrives then again not all ambulances are equipped with oxygen facility.” Says Dr. Tarun Doshi.
Quick and timely help provided to a patient in the crucial period can be possible now with the help of Al-can ranges of 680 ltr. and 1500 ltr. Oxygen aluminium cylinders. Aluminium cylinders provided by Al-can are portable, light weight and very easy to handle. Also comes along with trolley for easy mobility.
- Seamless, Light Weight Cylinder (40% Lighter than steel cylinder).
- Easy to handle and transportation.
- Corrosion Resistant interior and exterior wall surface.
- No Special Maintenance required, only require re-qualification every five years.
- Cylinders are made strictly as per safety standards, assuring a consistent and stable performance.
- Approved by petroleum and explosive safety Oraganisation (PESO), Govt of india.
- ISO 7866 with “Pi” (π) Mark (TPED)/ CE Mark (PED) approved by Apragaz.
- Standard finish is brushed body with clear lacquered makes it elegant in look and neck color as per gas to be filled.