|Material||Manufacture from High strength aluminum alloy 6061A and Alloy 7060.|
|Working Pressure||126 Bar, 139 Bar, 150 Bar And 200 Bar.|
|Graphics||Logos or labels available upon request.|
|Markings||As per International Standard. Additional marking available upon request.|
|Threads||Iso 11363 Part Ii Is 3224 1-125, 12unf, 750-16 Unf 25e Thread & Other Threads Available As Per Req|
|Working Capacity||0.495 ml W.c To 50 Ltr W.c.|
Al-can Manufactures Oxygen (N2o+o2) Gas Cylinder Which Is Use As Pain Relief Gas During Acute Analgesic, Minor Surgery, Labour Pain And Minor Dental Surgery Also Comes With Kit Including Demand Valve, Masks, Regulator, Tube And Bag. Pain Relief Gas Is A Gas Which Is Made Up Of A Gas Mixture Of 50% Nitrous Oxide 50% Oxygen. Nitrous Oxide And Pain Relief Gas Have Been Used In Pain Relief, Sedation And Anesthesia For More Than 40 Years. Millions Of Patients Have Been Treated Without Any Serious Side-effect, Easy Self Regulated Administration, Therefore You Are In Full Control Of Your Own Pain Relief Requirements. The Effects Of The Pain Relief Gas Will Felt After Approximately 6-8 Inhalations. After Stopping Inhalation, The Gas And Its Effects Wears Off. Within Eight Minutes It Will Have Disappeared Completely From Your Body. Due To This You Will Not Need Anyone To Look After You For Twenty Four Hours Afterwards.
- Suitable For Labour Pain Management And Painless Deliveries As Labour Pains Are Of Short Duration. No Remarkable Side Effect On The Cardiovascular And Respiratory Functions Of The Mother And The Foetus. Along With The Analgesic Effect, 50 Percent Oxygen Rejuvenates The Mother And The Foetus.
- Paediatrics Analgesia For Short Duration Procedures.
- Dermatological Procedures.
- Radiological Procedures.
- Fracture Manipulation.
- Orthopaedic Joint Manipulation.
- Changing Dressings And Packs And For Removing Drains.
- Redressing Burns.
- Safe Analgesic Option For Cardiac Patients Undergoing Short Surgical Procedures.
- It Is Also Used Widely By The Ambulance Service And In Hospitals For A Variety Of Procedures And Conditions.
- Pain Relief Gas An Ideal Analgesic For Treating Patients In The Pre-hospital Setting As Well As Accident And Emergency Departments.
- Seamless, Light Weight Cylinder (40% Lighter than steel cylinder).
- Easy to handle and transportation.
- Corrosion Resistant interior and exterior wall surface.
- No Special Maintenance required, only require re-qualification every five years.
- Cylinders are made strictly as per safety standards, assuring a consistent and stable performance.
- Approved by petroleum and explosive safety Oraganisation (PESO), Govt of india.
- ISO 7866 with “Pi” (π) Mark (TPED)/ CE Mark (PED) approved by Apragaz.
- Standard finish is brushed body with clear lacquered makes it elegant in look and neck color as per gas to be filled.